Featuring the longest zip-slide in Japan.
- 1067 Mishohigashidai, Nagae Town, Chosei-gun, CHIBA
|Course summary||Canopy Course / 3sites 19Activities
Adventure Course / 6sites 32Activities
|Open date||21st July, 2007|
Conditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to two under-18s.
- CANOPY Course：Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to five children.
|Under 18 years old||￥2,600|
|18 years old and more||￥3,600|
445mLong zip slide
※1 Price includes harness rental, insurance and tax.
※2 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
※3 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 2 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
This park only has a changing room.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
Sorry, This park does not have play equipment.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.